Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
As a Program Manager within the Partner Success team, you will directly impact the expansion of the Honor Care Network by leading the implementation process with our partner agencies. You will work cross-functionally with many teams across the business, build strong, empathetic relationships with our partners, problem-solve constantly, and build out new processes to ensure the operational success of our key partnerships. This role will encompass a mix of operations, project and account management, and business development. You will act as the partner’s relationship manager throughout the implementation process and manage complex, interdependent work streams, enabling us to build the foundation for successful long-term relationship with our partner agency.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the end-to-end partner implementation process; including but not limited to, project plan development, partnership communication, internal strategy and operations, and transition management -- oftentimes managing multiple partner implementations simultaneously
- Work cross-functionally across the company, including our Care Solutions, Client Management, Sales, and Recruiting teams to ensure the right operational processes are in place to support partner programs
- Codify and systematically improve our implementation processes as partners, clients, and caregivers join the Honor Care Network
- Openness to travel across all Honor markets is required
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of work experience in project or account management, change management, implementation, or equivalent work experience, MBA preferred
- Experience working closely with external clients or partners on operationally complex projects
- Proven track record of developing and improving business processes that scale
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build consensus and drive projects cross functionally
- Ability to take an analytical approach to solving problems in a fast-paced environment
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.