As a platform for non-medical home care, Honor’s mission is to make sure our parents and yours can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. Home care on the surface may seem simple but it’s a complex interplay between operations, logistics, and human emotion. As a product team, we build systems that support all functions of quality care delivery, and design for a variety of audiences from Care Professionals and aging adults, to our own internal team members.
As a Lead Product Designer, you'll take ownership of solving our largest product challenges and be involved in the end-to-end development process, from early research and visioning, to polished pixels, quality assurance, and launch.
Honor’s product is first and foremost a human service – everything we design bridges technology and human workflow. In addition to collaborating with PMs and Engineers in your day-to-day, you'll also work closely with internal stakeholders, from Care Operations to Growth, to solve complex problems. We value thoughtfulness and cross-disciplinary collaboration, and take pride in moving fast and making smart decisions based on research, iteration, testing, intuition, and empathy.
We've got a really hard-working and diverse team that's super passionate about changing the status quo. If you are a strategic designer who is driven by ownership and impact, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems for our Care Pros, Clients, Partners, and internal teams.
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that support our users
- Partner with PMs, engineers, and cross-disciplinary team members across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from concept to launch
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and deep knowledge of our operations
- Use research and data to inform design solutions
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in product design, leading end-to-end design on products for desktop and mobile
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Experience designing and shipping complex products that customers love
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design
- Desire to share knowledge and learn from those around you
- Passion for Honor’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience designing internal tools, B2B or Enterprise
- Experience designing for accessibility
Honor is one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? By combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we are making real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth—we have cutting-edge machine learning, industry-leading design, and a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Honor’s mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. We recently announced our Series C round led by Naspers Ventures, who join our current investors (Andreessen Horowitz and Thrive) in fueling our mission to change the landscape of senior care.