Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We're looking for a full-cycle technical recruiter to help us grow the product team across the board, finding great engineers, designers, product managers, and more. We want specialists in tech recruiting -- people who can really relay the importance of our mission to potential candidates. We're seeking those of you with super powers that know where to dig to find the diamonds in the rough.
- Ability to handle full recruiting cycle from sourcing to closing
- Proven track record of converted candidates
- Ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders, keeping them in the loop through the process
- Ability to work in a super fast-paced, execution-focused environment
- Great organizational skills that enable you to juggle working with lots of candidates at once while creating a terrific experience for each one
- Super team player
- Experience recruiting for a variety of product-focused roles from engineers to designers to product managers
- At least 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting
- At least 2 years of in-house/corporate recruiting experience
- Experience scaling teams in a high growth, start-up environment
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.