Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
Honor is on a big mission. We want to make sure our parents, your parents, and everyone’s parents can age at home with joy, comfort, and grace. We are looking for a client manager to provide a seamless and high quality experience for clients in close coordination with one of our partner agencies. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and families, and translates that into a well-managed and professional client experience.
- Responsible for a panel of approximately 50 clients in coordination with a partner agency.
- Coordinate with partner agency to understand client needs and requirements, and translate that into actionable next steps
- Guide the client through the entire care process - from start of care to ongoing service
- Drive scheduling and staffing in close coordination with the staffing team to ensure the client has a consistent and reliable schedule.
- Work with the frontline team to manage real-time updates to client on any questions, issues, or changes
- Build a relationship with clients through regular check-ins and care management, including any changes in their care needs
- Collect and provide direct feedback and coaching to families and Care Pros, as required.
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and support to other internal efforts such as Care Pro admin/HR
- Manage escalations and challenging care situations including investigation and stakeholder management
- Work in tight coordination with partner agency providing real-time updates and regular check-ins on client status, issues or changes
- 3+ years experience working in a client facing role
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care
- Exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Excellent communication and listening skills, particularly via the phone
- Proven track record of managing processes with strong attention to detail
- Sensitivity to client needs and patience and compassion in dealing with them
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in operations and/or healthcare/homecare a plus
- Flexibility and availability to occasionally respond on evenings or weekends
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.