Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
Honor is looking for a dedicated and passionate Client Relationship Manager to join our Client Management team. The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for ensuring premium Honor clients have a seamless and high-quality experience from their initial experience with Honor all the way to starting their in-home care. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and families, and translating that into a well-managed client experience.
- Creating a strong prospective client experience from their first interaction with Honor through to start of care
- Understand client needs and requirements, and translate that into actionable next steps for Honor to provide care
- Schedule initial in-home care consult
- Coordinate and drive all steps for the start of care
- Serve as a guide through the entire process of starting and receiving care
- Build a relationship with clients through regular check-ins and care management
- Work across other Honor functions including Care Pro operations and Sales to ensure a high-quality client experience
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality care and customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills, particularly via the phone
- Proven track record of managing processes with strong attention to detail
- Sensitivity to client needs and patience and compassion in dealing with them
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Flexibility and availability for schedules to include hours outside of standard work week: Honor operates 24/7 across multiple time zones
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.