Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are looking for an empathetic problem solver to jump in and make a difference on our care team. Each day this team impacts our Clients and Care Professionals (CarePro’s) in a real way. You will own the communications between the parties creating real-time solutions to any needs that arise. Our goal is to provide seamless, high-quality continuity in care to Clients, and predictable, consistent schedules to CarePro’s. We do this by striving to provide the best service and solutions to both our Clients and our CarePro’s!
As an Associate, you will track and record multiple lines of communication to understand the “big picture” of people’s needs, and drive towards the best possible outcomes for both CarePro’s and Clients. Using various technologies, you will coordinate with multiple teams to communicate and craft complete solutions, and deliver clear and up-to-date information. The Ops team is the heart and voice of Honor. As a part of this team, you will play a pivotal role in not only ensuring Honor runs smoothly and effectively, but will have an impact in the lives of multiple people on a daily basis.
- Day-to-day scheduling and CarePro logistics
- Tracking and communicating performance of CarePro’s
- Managing Client-CarePro communications and expectations
- Triaging Client and CarePro concerns, challenges and urgent and/or time-sensitive issuesInvestigating, documenting and reporting on various issues
- Communicating with Care Team regarding Client and/or CarePro needs/requests
- CarePro tech support
- CarePro Performance communications, both positive and negative
- Collaborating across multiple departments, often in real time and on critical issues
- Contributing to the growth, improvement, and innovation of Care Operations
A Degree is not Required! But, people who love puzzles and are attentive to details, will do especially well in this position! If you are adaptable and want to learn, Honor will teach you!
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Ability to resolve complex, time-sensitive problems using both established protocol and creative thinking, as necessary
- Ability to self-manage, multitask, and prioritize one’s work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in managing work relationships
- Naturally compassionate and empathetic listening skills
- Strong time management skills (We juggle a lot!)
- Tech savvy and experience communicating via email and digital messaging tools
- Adaptable, fast learner who is, able to self-regulate and remain calm under pressure Highly organized, detail-oriented and precise in execution
- Growth-oriented team player with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to communicate clearly and compassionately - both written and verbal
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.