Honeylove is a venture-backed DTC startup founded by EDM artist Betsie Larkin, who has released multiple Top 40 hits and has toured with Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, ATB, and others. After searching high and low for quality shapewear that made her feel confident on stage, Betsie decided to create her own line of stage-worthy shapewear and launched the brand in 2018.
Since then, Honeylove has expanded to tops, bras, and many other garments that have set new standards in their segments. We apply a technical and artistic approach to problems we see in the fashion industry, creating products that serve our customers of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.
Honeylove grew quickly over the past couple of years and has attracted a customer base approaching 2 million, as well as earned praise from countless publishers (eg: New York Times, Good Morning America, etc). SimilarWeb called Honeylove one of the fastest growing large DTC brands, and the company received funding from top investors such as Lightspeed, Y Combinator, and Serena Williams. Most importantly, Honeylove is profitable despite continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
About This Role:
The Head of People Ops will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources, talent acquisition, and organizational development. This individual will lead the development and execution of HR strategies that align with the company's mission and values. The Head of People Ops will work closely with the senior leadership team to drive a culture of high performance, engagement, and accountability.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies that support the company's mission and values.
- Lead the recruitment process, ensuring that we attract and retain top talent.
- Develop and implement performance management programs that foster a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Manage employee relations, including supporting people managers with handling grievances, conflicts, and disciplinary actions.
- Drive diversity and inclusion initiatives, working closely with the senior leadership team to ensure we build an inclusive and welcoming workplace.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, including maintaining accurate employee records and overseeing HR-related audits.
- Develop and deliver training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Manage employee compensation and benefits programs, ensuring that they are competitive and align with company goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR or related field, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Experience developing and implementing HR strategies and policies.
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition, performance management, and employee relations.
- Proven track record of driving diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are passionate about building and developing strong teams, and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we want to hear from you!