Honeylove is a Lightspeed-backed San Francisco DTC startup that designs and manufactures functional and stylish garments for women. We are profitable and were recently featured by The New York Times as one of the shapewear disrupters.
The inspiration for Honeylove came from our founder’s background as a musician and live singer. Betsie Larkin has released tracks and toured with some of the top EDM artists, including Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, ATB, and others. She took a personal need for stage-worthy functional garments, and turned it into a brand that’s now serving women everywhere.
About this Role
Honeylove is looking for a Director of Production Management who will manage the product creation process from initial factory sampling through commercialization and production. Strong leadership and organization are required to ensure products move swiftly through development without sacrificing quality. The key area of responsibility will be to manage product life cycles for key apparel groups with cross functional partners to ensure deadlines are met. The Director of Production Management will also negotiate pricing and lead times with our factory partners and work closely with the operations and planning team to ensure time and cost effective deliveries.
We have offices in San Francisco and Atlanta, but we've always been remote-friendly and the majority of our team has been remote even before Covid-19. You can work from anywhere as long as you can be online during our regular office hours.
- Deep understanding of materials, construction and manufacturing
- Formal training in apparel science or design
- 5+ years of experience and high comfort level with pricing negotiations
- 5+ years’ experience in product development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with PLM systems
What You'll Love About Honeylove
- We're a kind and inclusive bunch, who will encourage you to be you.
- We have high integrity and value of every individual on our team - from the sewer on the manufacturing lines to our designers and senior leadership.
- We value sustainability and work to reduce waste caused by the fashion industry by using recycled and recyclable materials in our packaging.
- We are analytical, curious and data-driven. Research allows us to serve our customers better and stay ahead of the curve.
What We'll Love About You
- You're a team player but not afraid to speak up if you have a great idea of how we can improve.
- You love your work and your passion for detail is apparent in everything you do.
- You know when the extra mile is needed, but you also know how to decompress and enjoy life.
- You are ready to grow and welcome the opportunity to learn.