HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will hold one of the most critical roles to unlock growth at HoneyBook, creating a new center of excellence for the company. You will be evaluating and implementing marketing systems, determining big picture marketing funnel strategies, and creating nurture campaigns to increase customer conversion. You will be a key player in growth at HoneyBook.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do...
- Get to know and understand our customer funnel and life cycle, identify gaps and opportunities to positively influence the funnel
- Implement new nurture campaigns to successfully increase user conversion
- Evaluate and potentially introduce new marketing technologies and systems
- Build strategies to increase customer conversion from lead to active member
- Collaborate across almost our entire HoneyBook organization, working closely with sales, marketing, finance, and product
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years experience in lifecycle marketing or marketing operations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience managing and optimizing marketing/ sales funnels
- Experience creating successful nurture and engagement strategies as well as time spent conducting data driven campaign testing
- Saas experience a plus
- Pardot or other marketing automation suites/ CRM knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup--our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $46M from investors such as Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.