Here’s the gist
Have you learned the ropes in sales operations, seen best practices and want a chance to build something yourself? This is an opportunity to create and run our sales ops function--from the ground up. You'll completely own our funnel from start to finish through the entire customer lifecycle, with endless possibilities to expand your role. You'll be the link and the accountability holder to all of our revenue units, and you'll drive significant impact by increasing cross-team alignment and overall productivity and business growth--all while owning our revenue tech stack. Oh, and you also get to work with really smart people who are craving for what you're going to come and produce. Sound good?
We are looking for someone ready to jump in, innovate and be a change agent, all while installing best practices and creating great relationships with our stakeholders. Our mission is to help all types of creative professionals make a living and succeed at business, and your work directly impacts the number of small business owners we can help. So let's get started!
Here are a few of the things you’ll do...
- You are a data-driven individual with a knack for keeping teams accountable to their goals. You’ll provide visible, measurable, clear insights. You know what smart investment trade offs look like, and aren’t afraid to articulate when experiments, processes, or tools are not working.
- You'll play a meaningful role with forecasting revenue and pipeline with consistent accuracy.
- As the owner of our Salesforce instance, you’ll implement, document, and enforce processes and tools that will maintain data integrity, including enrichment and lead scoring initiatives.
- Monitoring the overall performance of Marketing and Sales, you’ll identify and prioritize key areas for improvement and help leadership drive those changes.
- You’ll partner with and influence all levels of the organization to ensure scalable processes you build are implemented and followed. Processes will include sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales compensation.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to distill complex issues into concrete action plans.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a Sales Ops role driving key operational improvements to the business.
- This posting is for a Sales Operations Manager but the role has potential for expansion based on your experience.
- Salesforce administrator certification + experience developing comprehensive dashboards, reports and workflow rules.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through your own data analysis a plus
- A process-oriented mindset; you are passionate about building out new processes and procedures that make your business run smoother, quicker, and smarter.
- Effective in an unstructured environment that requires new perspectives and creative approaches.
Icing on the cake
- Experience defining and implementing lifecycle nurture campaigns and lead scoring.
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools.
- Experience with marketing automation systems a plus. We use Pardot, but if you've learned one...
The good stuff
- An Exciting Company: At HoneyBook, you'll be joining more than just another company - we're a movement and we seriously impact the lives of creative professionals!
- Smart Colleagues: Our biggest perk is amazing coworkers you can learn from. We move fast and encourage our team to push the envelope.
- An Office Fit for Events: Our office is bright, with high ceilings and charming decor; we are strategically located 3 blocks away from AT&T Park. Step into our office, stay a while.
- Benefits: HoneyBook offers 95% coverage medical, dental, vision, and subsidized commuter benefits.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, uncapped commission, meaningful equity, and a 401k program.
- Unlimited Vacation: Work/life balance and overall “HoneyBook Happiness” perks.
- Meals and Stuff: Sleek Apple products, fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
HoneyBook believes in a world where creative small businesses are able to make a living doing what they love. We provide our members an easy way to manage all their jobs seamlessly, so they can spend more time on their craft, and less time on the administrative and marketing pains of running a small business.
The opportunity is huge: HoneyBook’s primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. To date, HoneyBook has raised $46M from investors such as Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking — in three years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player serving creative entrepreneurs.
We value a founder’s mentality above all else. If you are looking for a fast paced, intellectually charged environment to found the next chapter in HoneyBook’s story, then come join us!
Follow us on Medium and catch the latest stories about HoneyBook.