HoneyBook is the leading business and financial management platform for small business service providers and freelancers. By combining tools like billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide top-tier service at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $3B in business on its platform. Every day at HoneyBook we are on a mission to empower the freelance economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.Did we mention we have 4.9 stars on Glassdoor?
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Help our members harness the power of Mobile to run their businesses better
- Participate in the building of our Mobile product roadmap in collaboration with our product managers and designers
- Code in React Native for both our Android and IOS app and master other cutting-edge technologies
- Work with our Marketing, Sales and Support team in San Francisco to support the release of new features and ensure we are delivering a world-class product experience for our members
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 3+ years of IOS/Android development experience
- 2+ years of meaningful experience with backend and web frontend development.
- Experience with React
- Experienced with React Native- big advantage
- Team player with an awesome attitude: we hire people who want to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Loves product, loves owning tasks end to end and after they are live, etc..
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge – our primary customers today are service-based small businesses and freelancers. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in eight years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the small business and freelance space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $248M and is backed by investors such as Durable Capital Partners LP, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Zeev Ventures, 01 Advisors, Norwest Venture Partners, OurCrowd, and Citi Ventures.