HoneyBook is the leading business and financial management platform for small business service providers and freelancers. By combining tools for billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide top-tier client experience at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $3B in business on its platform. HoneyBook is on a mission to empower the small business economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help build HoneyBook by hiring top-tier talent across all departments. HoneyBook is growing fast, and hiring quickly will allow us to achieve our ambitious goals as we continue to grow. We have built a world class team and want to continue hiring A-players. Did we mention we have 4.8 stars on Glassdoor?
Here are a few of the things you’ll do...
- Full cycle recruiting: You get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best, fast: Your focus will be hiring quality candidates with agility and speed.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to understand current and future people needs. You will guide them through the entire recruiting process and some may actually mistake you for a member of their team!
- Obsess about candidate experience: Remember how we mentioned that at HoneyBook people come first? Our candidate experience isn’t any different. You are well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You understand how stressful looking for a job can be and are respectful of the candidate.
- Spearhead employer branding initiatives: You know HoneyBook is a great place to work and understand the importance of sharing this with candidates. Having a strong employer brand helps you close your roles faster.
- Drive the local employer brand in Israel through social media. Specifically, you will develop the social media plan and execute on social media programs
- Design and build a portfolio of recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc) that bring our employer brand to life.
- Office management support (as needed): Recruiting will be the primary focus of your role, but as a member of the People Team, we step in to help each other out when needed. Occasionally, you will help with office management responsibilities (including maintenance, purchasing supplies, equipment, bills, shopping, etc), working with the finance department, planning company events and employee welfare projects.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful...
- You must have 2+ years of in-house experience recruiting with a successful track record. Startup recruiting experience is an advantage.
- You don't need to rely on "perks" to recruit. You have the recruiting chops to leverage the product, culture, and the mission of the company to attract the right talent for your roles.
- You handle sensitive situations, like turning candidates down, with tact and professionalism. When working under pressure, you exude patience and have a team-player mindset. You’re hungry to drive recruiting excellence alongside our team.
- Experience building out successful employer branding initiatives is a plus.
- Perfect English and communication skills.
- You embody our core values, are passionate about people and a team player.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in six years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised almost $100M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.