HoneyBook is the leading business and financial management platform for small business service providers and freelancers. By combining tools for billing, contracts and client communication, HoneyBook helps business owners get organized so they can provide top-tier client experience at every step. HoneyBook is trusted by service providers across the U.S. and Canada who have booked more than $3B in business on its platform. HoneyBook is on a mission to empower the small business economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. We know experience comes in many different forms, some visible on your resume, others not. No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.Did we mention we have 4.8 stars on Glassdoor?
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a talented engineer to join us.
Here are a few of the things you'll do...
- Build HoneyBook’s core product features.
- Work closely with our talented team of designers, product managers, data analysts and data scientists.
- Live and breathe the entire HoneyBook codebase.
- Own your features from product design, through tech design all the way to production and customer usage.
- Work as part of a Full Stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality.
- Inspire others. Lead by example and make sure our users get the fabulous experience they deserve.
- Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 5+ years of meaningful experience with backend development.
- Proficient with backend development framework/s and language/s (RoR, Python, NodeJS etc)
- Experienced with at least of the following: React, Angular, AngularJS, Vue.
- Team player with an awesome attitude: we hire people who want to make a difference.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Loves product, loves owning tasks end to end and after they are live, etc...
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in six years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised almost $100M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.