Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join the Ad Operations & Insights Team in our Los Angeles (preferred), Santa Barbara, or New York office.
About The Role:
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for the launch and management of campaigns for one of Honey's ad products, Offers. Within the Ad Operations & Insights Team, you will ensure that Offers campaigns are set up for success from pre-launch, through campaign optimization and reporting. You will be a subject matter expert of the Offers product, and work cross-functionally with key stakeholders from Insights, Product, Integrations, Partnerships, Analytics, and Business Operations.
In Offers, Honey is building the next generation of Honey’s advertising & savings platforms. Our vision is to create the most efficient market-making platform for merchants & shoppers, and use the efficiencies to fund deals shoppers cannot find anywhere else.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, collaborative, detail-oriented, and hungry to make a big impact. You work well in a rapidly evolving company and demonstrate problem-solving skills to help drive growth.
What You'll Do:
As a Ad Operations Specialist at Honey, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Product and Integrations to collect data and ensure all requirements are met for a campaign launch
- Launch new Offers campaigns via internal campaign management tools
- Monitor campaign reporting to ensure that campaigns are meeting expectations, and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders for necessary campaign updates
- Work with Insights to provide Partnerships with campaign data to update Partners, and to develop and action optimization strategies for each campaign
- Determine the viability of Offers for specific merchants based on parameters provided by Integrations Engineering
- Develop a strong understanding of merchant product feeds, category and SKU level data, and operate as a point of contact for these data points
- Translate your learnings from the field into actionable recommendations for the Product Team to scale and iterate Offers tracking and tooling
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years of work experience in programmatic or affiliate advertising, data analytics, sales operations or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
- Experience with Google Analytics, Periscope/Tableau/Looker, JIRA, Salesforce, SQL, BigQuery all pluses
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for data analysis
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work well across many stakeholders
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.