We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive to join the Honest team. Honest Buildings is now a Procore company. Together, our platforms create unified financials and cost tracking for owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As an Account Executive, you’ll grow revenue by adding new logos to our existing customer base. You’ll manage, proactively hunt, and close a list of named target accounts. The ideal candidate has experience selling technology and a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
This position is based at our NY-Downtown, Honest Buildings office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets on a named list of target accounts
- Strategically partner with Business Development Representatives and Marketing to deploy an account-based marketing approach to prospect and nurture target accounts;
- Manage the entire sales cycle from opportunity to close by demonstrating a consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up, and close
- Present products to prospective clients with involvement from Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, and leadership resources
- Manage activities, pipeline, and forecast within CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Manage 15-25 in-flight opportunities at any given time with a value between $50k and $150k annual recurring revenue
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives, via phone, email, and in-person
- Connect your comprehensive understanding of Honest Buildings solutions directly to customer ROI
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a SaaS Account Executive role
- 4-year college degree
- Experience with managing a list of ~100 target accounts
- History of exceeding quota
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a demonstrated history of being a self-starter
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.