We’re looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join the Honest team. Honest Buildings is now a Procore company. Together, our platforms create unified financials and cost tracking for owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you are analytically minded and organized, with outstanding collaboration skills and a passion for getting things done, as well as the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment. This role is an important part of our company’s plan to optimize our systems for team growth, allowing us to expand our client base.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience reporting on KPIs, metrics, and conversion rates for sales programs.
- Experience managing projects with competing deadlines.
- Proficiency with Excel, Salesforce (advanced and/or administration experience preferred), sales efficiency tech stack
What you’ll do:
- Maintain database health across sales and marketing tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) to ensure data cleanliness & completeness.
- Report on KPIs, metrics, and conversion rates for sales programs.
- provide reports analyzing the results of activities related to key business metrics; maintain and update source-of-truth reports and dashboards.
- Partner with sales and marketing management to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth.
- Own database quality and segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns, programs, and events.
- Assist with ongoing management of sales tools and technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.