We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Honest team. Honest Buildings is now a Procore company. Together, our platforms create unified financials and cost tracking for owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
As a Quality Engineer, you’ll partner closely with our Director of Engineering to establish high-quality standards for QE processes and plan for growth and integration throughout the engineering organization. You’ll collaborate seamlessly across teams, allowing us to iterate quickly while maintaining high standards of quality.
Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles. Successful candidates are passionate about a part particular layer of the stack but are willing to navigate and deeply understand the entire application.
This position is based at our NY-Downtown, Honest Buildings office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Influence the adoption of production code standards
- Write and run test plans, integration tests, and test automation across several services and systems in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Conduct exploratory testing, review test plan contributions and report to the team with results
- Create and maintain automated test suite and update existing tests based on feature changes
- Investigate and mitigate incoming bug reports
- Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
- Evaluate and manage the required documentation and deliverables for each product being tested
- Serve as an evangelist for testing culture at Honest Buildings
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience with JUnit, Selenium, Capybara, or other unit/browser testing framework
- 2+ years of experience writing code with Python, Node, Ruby, or Java in a professional setting
- 4+ years experience as part of a tech org.
- Familiarity with SQL and one or more RDBMS, preferably MySQL
- Desire to influence a new growing team
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills are preferred
- Experience with Typescript is preferred
- Successful completion of a software development bootcamp program is nice-to-have
- Startup and SaaS experience is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.