honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As the HR Lead for our Manila office, you'll be helping to look after the staff through efficient HR practices. You'll get a chance to work with an awesome regional Talent Acquisition and People Ops team. The human resources lead is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting our Manila team. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management,policy implementation, employment law compliance, and employee experience initiatives.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop strong relationships with various leaders to ensure you are prioritizing people programs that ensure the success of their teams
- Provide guidance on management questions and concerns at all levels, including resolving conflicts, performance issues, giving feedback, developing employees
- Take the lead on employee experience, which includes onboarding & offboarding, team events, and internal communications
- Manage our compensation and benefits strategy and policies to ensure they are competitive with the market
- Assess, advise, and arrange training and learning opportunities, based on current needs
- Be the first point of contact and expert on labor law, benefits, and internal policies
- Work closely with our broader People Ops & Legal teams to ensure regional alignment
- Manage partnerships with government agencies, HR vendors, and partners
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in an HR lead capacity
- A depth and breadth of successful employee relations experience, including conducting investigations, terminations, and a variety of performance issues
- Ability to influence and manage a range of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse or other ATS and relevant HR platforms
- A positive attitude!
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!