What you'll be doing:
- Design and optimize reconciliation processes to provide support to vertical launches across cities in the SEA region as well as keeping in line with our business strategies
- Lead, Train and appraise the Business Processing Executive Team. To ensure hiring needs are met in accordance to business needs
- Monitor and assess the operational performance of reconciliation for all cities to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Drive initiatives to streamline operational processes to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Senior Management, Partners, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- You have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with VBA Macros is a plus
- You can multi-task and work at a fast-paced environment
- You are highly detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- You have impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- You take advantage of every single opportunity to learn something new, whether it be work-related or not
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!