honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Working with HQ (Singapore) on managing seasonal campaigns (ie. Christmas/CNY/Valentine's Day).
- Implementation of best practice from HQ (Singapore) of different channels.
What is an ideal candidate for the role?
- BS/MS degree in marketing/Engineering/Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in Marketing with at least 3 years in digital marketing within an eCommerce industry with a strong focus on revenue and market share.
- You are able to use web and mobile/app advertising and analytics tools to derive insights for the business (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Appsflyer, Facebook Power Editor, MixPanel etc).
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth.
- You are proactive, take pride and ownership in your work and willing to work hard to get stuff done fast.
- Having both agency and client side experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read APIs and knowledge in SQL will serve you well.