honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
As the Finance Controller, you will drive the group’s plans and forecasts, while advising top management on capital allocation and strategic direction. You will initiate streamlining projects locally and recommend best practices to overseas subsidiaries and offices.
You will also review weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, understanding key trends, variances, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management.
It will include and not limited to spearheading business process transformation, process improvements, implementation, and process automation projects. You will participate in reporting enhancements, working closely with other teams to drive optimisation across various functions.
Apart from building financial plans and driving performance, you will conduct key financial analyses for some of the most critical strategic decisions made by the management and take subsequent relevant business actions.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape a high-growth startup. You will get substantial senior leadership exposure and be involved in every part of the business.
What are we looking for?
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- You have at least 12 years of relevant experience, preferably with prior experience in a high-growth startup with multiple overseas subsidiaries in the region
- You have advanced MS office skills, experience with Netsuite is a plus
- You can multi-task and work at a fast-pace environment
- You want to contribute to a high-growth startup and collaborate with the best and the brightest around the world
- You have strong leadership and an established supervisory track record
- You have impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- You are adept with data analytics, able to surface organization risks for attention, make evidence-based decisions, challenge the status quo and lead in process innovation
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee