honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- In charge of the end-to-end Marketing function for our Business verticals.
- Develop key online and offline partnerships for branding and acquisition through affiliate and short-term promotional events.
- Offline marketing responsibilities are not limited to partnerships, events, creative communications and public relations.
- Online marketing responsibilities are not limited to digital optimisation on Google Adwords, Facebook, and social media.
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities via consumer and industry related market/data research and trends and platforms.
- Work closely with business development team to lead and develop the ATL/BTL marketing strategy, operation, and KPI achievement aligned with business objectives for both short and long term goals.
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing calendar plan and channel budgets.
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making.
In-depth knowledge in SEM, experience in managing SEM campaigns.
In-depth knowledge in Facebook marketing, experience in managing Facebook campaigns from a prospecting and a conversion perspective.
Experience in content marketing and initiating content marketing campaigns to drive user awareness.
CRM/Retention Marketing, experience in in-app customer life cycle marketing driving user loyalty and retention.
Data Driven, grounded on using data across the funnel to optimize marketing initiatives both offline and online.
Cross Channel Media Planning, experience in media planning across offline and online media channel.
Partnership and Business Development, ability to craft out partnership proposition to initiate value-adding partnership.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with a track record in growing a brand/business, preferably in the e-commerce industry.
- Loves looking at data to inform him/her on decisions made on where to best invest the marketing dollars to drive growth and acquisition costs.
Creativity and innovation, ability to think out of the box and conceptualize creative campaigns that can drive positive brand awareness.
Driven and motivated, ability to be resilient and work through hurdles that a fast growing startup work experience.
Experience in managing P&L responsibility in a fast paced e-commerce startup environment.
Experience in stakeholder management and working across a matrix structure seeking collaboration.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!