honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
The customer service executive has to collaborate with various stakeholders within the organisation to achieve positive and improve NPS (Net Promoter Score). He/She will ensure a customer-centric approach in our customer engagement and assist customers on their queries through e-mail and chat within the assigned tickets.
Providing a great customer experience is part of our mission. We want to provide great concierge service to all our customers, and we are calling out for like-minded individuals who believe that there are a lot more to customer experience than just prompt reply.
Our Customer Service Executives aim to provide practical and prompt solutions for our customers, bringing delightful services to every customer we engage.
You will be mainly assisting the Hong Kong market and liasing directly with the local team that is situated in Hong Kong.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma/Degree holder preferred
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Possess strong customer centric personality and passion for helping customers
- Extrovert, able to strike an instant conversation with anybody
- Have a passion for customer service
- Effective reading and writing English and Cantonese / Traditional Chinese communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Savvy knowledge in web browser and social media applications, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Able to work shifts
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!