honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and improve upon existing app architecture in iOS
- Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
- Work on performance and reliability
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
- Play a lead role either in terms of technical development and architecture or in terms of team management
- Mentor and nurture engineers
- You have a solid understanding of OO design patterns. (pun intended)
- You have in-depth hands-on experience in Objective C
- You have experience developing iOS Apps
- You want to build large-scale applications that are well tested and easy to maintain.
- You are motivated to automate your works and write the test for your own code.
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You have prior experience working with payment systems/eWallets is a plus
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure
- You have a good sense of humour and like fun
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!