honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our VP of Product, you'll be looking after our portfolio of products across all verticals and help us launch new products and features, faster and with a touch of innovation. You'll be working closely with the CEO and with the rest of the senior management teams, across SE Asia team, taking into consideration the market differences.What you'll be doing:
- You will own and lead technical product management of customer journey related to the ordering experience through our purchase funnel (offer page, checkout, payments, etc)
- You will be the end-to-end owner of the Conversion roadmap with an obsession to improve consumer-facing metrics and KPIs.
- You will capitalise on a deep understanding of consumer interest and intent to design and deliver enhancements that continuously remove friction in the purchase funnel to optimise conversion rate.
- You will relentlessly execute A/B testing plans, and live in data.
- You will develop business cases with financial modeling to secure buy-in and prioritisation for senior leadership.
- You will be data driven - working cross functionally with design, engineering, and QA to build and ship each feature while aligning closely with the data team to measure results and iterate.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management experience in fast paced tech companies (preferably e-commerce)
- Rigorous coursework of undergraduate study in computer science, engineering, or mathematics; MBA or other related master’s degree highly preferred.
- Experience in growth hacking, A/B testing, and web analytics.
- Smart, focused, curious, energetic, creative, accomplished
- Experience in analytics or product function focused on an eCommerce purchase funnel and conversion optimisation.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with SQL fluency
- Result oriented digital/growth product leader with proven success driving performance and product development in a leading e-commerce business
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Ability to partner with other leaders to drive business and technical performance.
Please note: there is a data competency test for all candidates who proceed through to the interview rounds.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what's buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee