honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
Professionally, you are a highly qualified operations manager who had experience in managing an operations team. At heart, you are a people person who can win over the hearts of your team, understand the issues on the ground and implement solutions to all order fulfillment issue. The role will expose you to various challenges that will require effective and rapid decision making during day to day operations. To succeed in this role, you need to be a data driven professional who is able to translate insights from operational data to creative initiatives that will impact the performance of your team in a positive way.
Working in closely with honestbee’s HQ, you will be collaborating with the Regional Head of Operations to create and review operation process flows, strategy, and technology direction. Furthermore, you will play a part in sharing these best practices to other cities to localize.
You are an excellent leader who can communicate effectively with people from all walks of life and tell a story about your vision for the operations team to train and motivate. You shall also actively acquire the best people to join the team.
- Manage the coordination team
- Work with Country Head, Head of Operations, and Head of Customer Service to create, align and review coordination strategy, review SOPs, and process flows
- Proactively tackle issues during the life-cycle of our live fulfillments
- Provide insightful data and intelligence to guide decision making and provide proactive solution
- Monitor and track performance of the coordination team and provide regular analysis and feedback on performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Project manage a diverse range of Coordination initiatives
- You are passionate with business operation and has 3-5 years of live operations or fleet coordination experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
You should be comfortable and curious about technology and what it can do for you and your team in your daily task. In addition, you need to be an effective tech mentor who can help team members within the coordination team get up to speed with new technologies and assuring them that technology is here to help them and not make their lives more complicated.