honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides high-quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints
- Give constant direction to the team and ensuring that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible
- Motivates, coaches, trains and directs customer service team on the best ways and approaches to attend to customers’ needs
- Make provision for a change of mode of operation when the existing one isn’t yielding maximum results
- Step in to attend to customers that the team is unable to solve and resolve their complaints
- Delegate different customer service duties to the team to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization, service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Create and manage team rosters and schedules, ensuring proper manpower strength at any given shift.
- You have 5-7 years of customer service experience and 2 -3 years of experience in managing a team, preferably with experience working within a call center environment.
- You have good leadership skills
- You have excellent communicating skills with both customers and staff members
- You must have good temperate to handle emergencies and disputes
- You improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- You maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating updates, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing problems.
- You have the willingness to travel (30 - 40%) of time