honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides high-quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints
- Give constant direction to new starters within the team and ensuring that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible
- Motivates, coaches, trains and directs new starters for customer service team on the best ways and approaches to attend to customers’ needs based on the SOPs.
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience and preferably with experience working with hospitality Premium / Luxury background
- You have excellent communicating skills with both customers and staff members
- You must have good temperate to handle emergencies and disputes
- Proven track records of implementing or improving operations that improve customer service experiences
- Able to multi-task