honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our Windows Systems Engineer, you'll be working within our Infrastructure team, alongside to our talented DevOps Engineers and helping them do more. You'll be taking on the responsibility of stabilising our networks and connection to 3rd party software providers.
What you'll be doing?
- Support, maintain and deploy Windows infrastructure and documentation on selected Cloud Provider
- Set up backups, monitoring and alerting for the Windows infrastructure
- Web server management using Microsoft IIS technologies
- Automation using programming/scripting languages (such as PowerShell, Python, C#)
- Troubleshooting OS and application issues in Windows and understanding of Windows security including host level firewalls.
- Work with basic networking/distributed computing environment concepts, basic routing concepts, TCP/IP and system security
- Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability of internal services
- Work closely with various DevOps and Software Engineering teams as well as 3rd party Software providers
- Providing guidance when it comes to design decisions
- Making direct impact in keeping the business productive
- Working with regional teams
What we are looking for?
- 5 years or more of industry related experience
- Experience with management, security and optimisation of Windows deployments, incl. Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Experience in designing and implementing build automation, and configuration management for operating system platforms (i.e. Terraform / Chef etc)
- Intermediate Active Directory and Group Policy knowledge
- Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting
- Experience in Windows fleet management in a mixed environment (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Experience with MS Azure or AWS virtual server or Elastic Compute services
- Familiarity with standard Windows tools, Active Directory and ID Management
- Familiarity with DataDog for infrastructure monitoring
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!