honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia.
We encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing?
- Support, maintain and deploy Windows infrastructure and documentation on selected Cloud Provider
- Set up backups, monitoring and alerting for the Windows infrastructure
- Web server management using Microsoft IIS technologies
- Automation using programming/scripting languages (such as PowerShell, Python, C#)
- Troubleshooting OS and application issues in Windows and understanding of Windows security including host level firewalls.
- Work with basic networking/distributed computing environment concepts, basic routing concepts, TCP/IP and system security
- Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability of internal services
- Work closely with various DevOps and Software Engineering teams as well as 3rd party Software providers
- Providing guidance when it comes to design decisions
- Making direct impact in keeping the business productive
- Working with regional teams
What we are looking for?
- 5 years or more of industry related experience
- Experience with management, security and optimisation of Windows deployments, incl. Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
- Experience in designing and implementing build automation, and configuration management for operating system platforms (i.e. Terraform / Chef etc)
- Intermediate Active Directory and Group Policy knowledge
- Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting
- Experience in Windows fleet management in a mixed environment (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Experience with MS Azure or AWS virtual server or Elastic Compute services
- Familiarity with standard Windows tools, Active Directory and ID Management
- Familiarity with DataDog (or Nagios?) for infrastructure monitoring
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success.
Honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!