honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.What you'll be doing:
- You will own and lead technical product management of customer journey related to the ordering experience through our purchase funnel (offer page, checkout, payments, etc)
- You will be the end-to-end owner of the Conversion roadmap with an obsession to improve consumer-facing metrics and KPIs.
- You will capitalise on a deep understanding of consumer interest and intent to design and deliver enhancements that continuously remove friction in the purchase funnel to optimises conversion rate.
- You will relentlessly execute A/B testing plans, and live in data.
- You will develop business cases with financial modeling to secure buy-in and prioritisation for senior leadership.
- You will be data driven - working cross functionally with design, engineering, and QA to build and ship each feature while aligning closely with the data team to measure results and iterate.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management experience in fast paced tech companies (preferably e-commerce)
- Rigorous coursework of undergraduate study in computer science, engineering, or mathematics; MBA or other related master’s degree highly preferred.
- Experience in growth hacking, A/B testing, and web analytics.
- Smart, focused, curious, energetic, creative, accomplished
- Experience in analytics or product function focused on an eCommerce purchase funnel and conversion optimisation.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with SQL fluency
- Result oriented digital/growth product leader with proven success driving performance and product development in a leading e-commerce business
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Ability to partner with other leaders to drive business and technical performance.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!