honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
We are looking for a Senior Category Executive to manage the online stores and products on behalf of our retailers for our company. You will be responsible for management and promotion of all product categories to maximize consumer appeal. Product range management will also be a part of your responsibilities.
This role requires you to have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the overall retail environment. Good communication skills are also a key for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating and launching online stores for retailers.
- Being a leader in category ranging, pricing, and provide advice to Marketing team on promotions across categories.
- Driving category relationships with our supermarket and boutique retailers.
- Providing retailers with customer focused insights regarding the product and category.
- Managing a large portfolio of different supermarkets and boutique retailers while managing each of their online stores.
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a category executive or other similar role ideally for a similar organisation.
- Solid knowledge regarding category management, and sometimes about marketing and sales.
- Strong data management skills and being good with numbers.
- Strong analytical mind and strategic ability to support category decisions based on key data.
- Essential to have a thorough understanding of retail insights.
- At least 3 years of working experiences.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!