honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
In this role you will be the owner of our web & mobile analytics tracking efforts. You own this topic across all apps and all business verticals at honestbee. In addition, you ensure that the right data ends up in the right downstream systems, e.g. our CRM platform, performance marketing tools, or our data warehouse.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage analytics implementation for multiple consumer-facing web & mobile apps.
- Manage integration with various systems that consume analytics data.
- Write specs & documentation for developers & business users.
- Constantly evaluate our analytics efforts and drive improvement where needed.
- Ensure correct integration with any systems consuming analytics tracking data.
- Advise various stakeholders on correct usage of analytics data.
What we are looking for?
- You have experience with web & mobile tracking integrations. We mainly use Segment, but familiarity with similar services is sufficient.
- You are obsessed with data-quality.
- You are familiar with agile software development workflows.
- You have a high-level understanding of how web/mobile applications work and maybe even some first experience building them.
- You have a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- You can work effectively with and communicate clearly to both engineers and business stakeholders.
- You are a quick learner with regards to both new businesses and technologies.
- You take pride and ownership in your work.
- You are self motivated and can work well under pressure.
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open-office environment.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!