honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
At honestbee, the data team works on all things data. We are encouraged to think outside the box, play with the latest technologies, and explore their limits. We work closely with the business and get to tackle their most challenging problems.
The BI team is all about enabling the company to make sense of the vast amounts of data we're collecting. We work cross-functional with software developers, data engineers, data scientists, and business stakeholders. Managers and business analysts approach us with their hardest problems (because we already taught them how to solve the easy ones).
What you'll be doing?
- Help us grow a self-service BI culture
- Constantly evaluate our BI and data efforts and drive improvement where needed
- Manage the datamodel inside the BI platform (we use and love Looker)
- Foster a data-driven culture throughout the organization by
- Supporting different business units with their analytical challenges
- Training/Coaching users on our BI platform
- Working with business units and engineers to ensure data quality
- Write documentation for processes & our data structure
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 2-3 years of exposure to Marketing, Logistics, Finance, or other areas in a startup or technology company
- You have in depth knowledge of Excel and at least one self-service BI tool (e.g. Looker, Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, etc.)
- When you see a 500-line SQL statement, you don't freak out. You start reading.
- You have some understanding of data-modelling and data-warehousing concepts
- You have a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- You can work effectively with and communicate clearly to both engineers and business stakeholders
- You are a quick learner with regards to both new businesses and technologies
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You are self motivated and can work well under pressure
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!