honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
Now, honestbee Philippines is building out a last-mile logistics services team to service eCommerce clients across the region.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating new business and bringing in new accounts. Sales are achieved through identifying customer pain points and providing solutions through detailed discussion, presentations, and proposals. The role will also provide strategic partnership and drive relationships with key clients.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the business development team.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the business development managers and executives.
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Working closely with members of the team to generate new business within large accounts.
- identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales incentives to drive sales performance within the team.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting tough but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Previous experience working in a senior business development role in the eCommerce industry.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Natural leader and motivator of sales and business development teams.
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to shatter existing paradigms and break free of own comfort zone, and ability to find innovative solutions to problems in the quickest possible time.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!