honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
Be part of the growing team that will help build honestbee presence in Singapore.
What you'll be doing:
Professionally, you are a highly qualified fleet manager who had experience in managing fleets across the country, At heart, you are a people person who can win over the hearts of all our drivers, understand the issues on the ground and implement solutions to all driver & rider related issues. The role will expose you to various challenges that will require effective and rapid decision making during day to day operations. To succeed in this role, you need to be a data driven professional who is able to translate insights from operational data to creative initiatives that will impact the performance of our fleet in a positive way.
You are an excellent leader who can communicate effectively with people from all walks of life and tell a story about your vision for the ground fleet team to train, motivate and transform every driver & rider in our fleet to be the next delivery superstar of the industry. You shall also actively acquire the best delivery professionals to join the team as we expand our footprint across Singapore.
- Manage the fleet strategy throughout the entire market
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Function as a community leader of a group of riders that will be under your responsibility
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Manage 3rd party delivery service if necessary including coordination
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
What is an ideal candidate for the role?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 3-5 years of operation/fleet management experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
You should be comfortable and curious about technology and what it can do for you and your team in your daily task. In addition, you need to be an effective tech mentor who can help team members within the fleet to get up to speed with new technologies and assuring them that technology is here to help them and not make their lives more complicated. We would like a proven industry superstar with 3-5 years’ experience in the last mile logistics industry to join us and create the best last mile driver & rider fleet in the country.