honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service. We want to make life easier by taking care of your time-consuming daily chores. Fast and reliable on-demand services—that's our commitment to you!
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
To provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch.
Be part of the growing team that will help build honestbee presence in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Professionally, you are a highly qualified fleet manager who had experience in managing fleets across the country, At heart, you are a people person who can win over the hearts of all our drivers, understand the issues on the ground and implement solutions to all driver & rider related issues. The role will expose you to various challenges that will require effective and rapid decision making during day to day operations. To succeed in this role, you need to be a data-driven professional who is able to translate insights from operational data to creative initiatives that will impact the performance of our fleet in a positive way.
You are an excellent leader who can communicate effectively with people from all walks of life and tell a story about your vision for the ground fleet team to train, motivate and transform every driver & rider in our fleet to be the next delivery superstar of the industry. You shall also actively acquire the best delivery professionals to join the team as we expand our footprint across Bangkok.
What you will be doing:
- Manage Philippines’s fleet strategy throughout the entire market
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Function as a community leader of a group of riders that will be under your responsibility
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Manage 3rd party delivery service if necessary including coordination
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
What is an ideal candidate for the role?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 3 - 5 years of operation/fleet management experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand Metro Manila, Philippines
- Able to speak both Filipino and English
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!