honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Here, things move fast. You learn more and you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
honestbee GoodShip provides standard domestic parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions for business customers as well as e-commerce logistics and facilitation services.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
The Business Development Executive in GoodShip will work closely with the Business Development Manager to spearhead all business expansions and support all business growth. The year 2017 will be the most exciting & aggressive year for honestbee Malaysia.
The ideal candidate will be someone who speaks & negotiates well, is presentable, extremely hard working, willing to learn new things and is people friendly.
- Identify and increase business partnership to reach and exceed company targets.
- Pursue leads & close deals with major companies in the e-Commerce, FMCG, Food & Beverage, and Retail sectors.
- Determining requirements through discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development plan.
- Understand honestbee business model and apply a smart and consultative sales pitch.
- Present honestbee platform as a unique opportunity for businesses to acquire new customer base and establish their online presence.
- Maintain current partnership accounts to develop long-term strategic relationship.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to help increase revenue for merchant partners
- Perform end-to-end account management, including month-end reporting to merchants, stock updates, price changes etc.
- Play a key role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, high-intensity culture in honestbee.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years' of working experience in any industry, within a client-facing role (preferably logistic services sales to eCommerce companies).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to shatter existing paradigms and break free of own comfort zone, and ability to find innovative solutions to problems in the quickest possible time.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!