honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering closely with hiring managers to optimise the recruitment flow
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate assessment to conducting interviews and offer management
- Constantly engage candidates and ensure a pleasant candidate experience
- Helping to advertise roles across a wide range of platforms
- Manage the pre-hire process including employment passes, relocation, reporting dates, onboarding
- Assisting with employment branding and marketing initiatives, incl. job posting, content creation, social activities etc
- Helping with day to day office management and operations
- Support with any other administrative duties
- Vendor management and contract staff hiring processes as and when required
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in hiring for Operations and Logistics focused roles in Hong Kong, mainland China or SE Asia in general.
- You have experience working at a logistics / eCommerce / last-mile company or worked with clients in those areas
- You have about 2-4 years experience working in-house or at a specialist recruitment agency
- Strong network within and knowledge operations and logistics industries
- Excitement about being part of the start-up community
- A knack for sourcing candidates in unconventional ways
- Ability to influence and manage a range of stakeholders
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate across the business independently
- Detail oriented and able to prioritise competing demands
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent written and verbal English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills.
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse or other ATS
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!