honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service. We want to make life easier by taking care of your time-consuming daily chores. Fast and reliable on-demand services—that's our commitment to you!
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the entire operations of a last mile logistics service company, reporting directly to the Head/Managing Director of the company
- Manage Philippines’s operation strategies and day to day ops and logistics
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Ensure team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives that will deliver tangible results to the organization
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Manage 3rd party delivery service
- Support activities related to logistics operations, i.e. recruitment of delivery crew
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
- You are passionate with business operation and has 5 years of fleet operations management experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You understand Metro Manila, Philippines
- You have full command over English and Filipino