honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and optimize reconciliation processes to provide support to vertical launches across cities in the SEA region as well as keeping in line with our business strategies
- Lead, Train and appraise the Business Processing Executive Team. To ensure hiring needs are met in accordance to business needs
- Monitor and assess the operational performance of reconciliation for all cities to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Drive initiatives to streamline operational processes to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Senior Management, Partners, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- You have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with VBA Macros is a plus
- You can multi-task and work at a fast-paced environment
- You are highly detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- You have impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- You take advantage of every single opportunity to learn something new, whether it be work-related or not
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!