honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute a service quality framework for Country Customer Service teams and contact centers.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to improve customer experience and service standards
- Train and audit on local Quality Assurance leads to ensure the service quality framework executed in a systematic manner and take appropriate follow-up actions.
- Conduct coaching and develop guidelines on training and providing feedback to Customer Service Agents
- Track and monitor key customer service operations metrics and initiate action plans for corrective actions.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the manager
What are we looking for?
- Work experience in contact-center environment a necessity, with a minimum of 1 year of Service Quality / Performance Management experience.
- Strong business analytical skills and able to identify trends and emerging issues to drive preventive efforts and corrective actions to mitigate impact on the business.
- Passionate about improving customer experience.
- Strong communicator
- Willing to travel
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!