honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand, define and optimise the customer’s journey and moments of truth through various interactions
- Conduct a Customer Journey mapping workshop and identify customer experience innovation opportunities, develop and prioritise initiatives with business leaders and stakeholders that will drive differentiation and long-term value
- Research on customer experience and innovation best practices, methodologies and tools applied
- Develop new or enhance current framework and enablers for better adoption of best practices in customer experience and innovation
- Align, coach and govern the customer experience and innovation frameworks and adoption across the organisation
- Develop strategies to deliver the organisation’s customer experience and innovation goals
- Conduct proof-of-concepts on new approaches for successful roll-out and adoption by the businesses
- Develop measurement tools, change and communication programs to continuously improve adoption of best practices throughout the organisation to deliver breakthrough experiences and results along the business value chain from suppliers to customers
- Identify customer experience innovation opportunities, develop and prioritize initiatives with business leaders and stakeholders that will drive differentiation and long-term value
- Lead and coordinate efforts cross-functionally with other departments to ensure great customer experience across sales channels and business lines.
- Lead change management in line with business growth
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 4-5 years of Customer Experience/Product Management experience, 3-5 years in a leadership position and experience in working within a call centre environment.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing a robust framework for delivering, monitoring, and evaluating a customer experience
- Strong passion for customer focus and user experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to balance changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient software skills across all standard programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Willing to travel
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!