honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategically plan and manage honestbee’s logistics operations growth across all cities and verticals within the country
- Oversee marketing and commercial portions of Goodship vertical within the country
- Responsible for Growth plans and P&L target of Goodship vertical within the country.
- Designing and Implementing a country specific cost-effective network distribution and transportation model.
- Establishes and implements short and long term logistics operations goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures
- Monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Create, modify, and execute order Consolidation, Distribution and Mode routeing models
- Work across multiple verticals of inventory, transportation, and warehouse work streams to constantly improve workflows and returns on savings and margin improvements
- Manages team performance by placing value on discipline in execution of standard work, bias for action in delivery of KPI’s and cross-functional collaboration
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy a timeliness targets
What are we looking for?
- You have more than 5 years of experience in logistics/e-commerce/last mile delivery/supply chain space
- You have a proven record of managing a good team
- You are motivated to your works and willing to share what you've understand
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You are self-motivated and work well under pressure
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!