honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the customer-centric vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience design
- Advocate a vision for new interaction models designed for simplicity and discoverability to meet the needs of our user base.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Senior Management across the region to align the product development strategy with target audience needs, brand positioning, revenue goals, and team resources
- Define and manage the user research plan and incorporate findings into the design process
- Optimise products by closely analysing user engagement performance metrics and testing alternate design solutions
- Thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, visual design, user experience best practices, user research, and online user behavior
- Promote customer-centric design and ensure usability considerations are in the front and center of product decisions.
- Create and foster a creative, positive, efficient and collaborative team working environment
- Lead, mentor and guide a group of talented visual designers
- Be able to interface at all levels of business, understand business objectives, and drive results with no instruction or supervision
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO, VP of Product and VP of Engineering as well as indirectly responsible and accountable to other product managers and peers within the organisation
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, direct reports, customers (internal and external), and company management
- Provide leadership and mentoring to employees in your reporting chain utilizing best practices as a people manager and organizational leader
What are we looking for?
- Established track record leading UX and design teams
- Leader with history of success working across organisational boundaries and shifting companies to the next stage of the organisation's life cycle
- Experience working within a management consultancy, global design and innovation consultancy or at a global brand
- Experience working within the strategy, planning and product design capacity
- Case studies on successful digital transformation projects
- Ability to apply brand development via user experience and visual design and connecting business strategy
- Managing and developing a team with varied, complementary skills
- Ability to energise, lead and/or guide meetings
- Ability to manage as well as create user interface and user interaction design
- Project management experience as it applies to design deliverables (familiarity with both Agile and plan-driven approaches preferred)
- Hands-on visual/art design and paper prototyping experience a plus
Please send us your:
- Portfolio with samples of UX and UI designs and research methodologies (ideal)
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!