honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
We are looking for senior frontend software engineer and senior backend software engineer.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
Stack: Node.js, Redux and React
Stack: Ruby on Rails
What are we looking for
- You have a portfolio/examples of work to show or have contributed to open source projects
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD concepts and how to use them to write code that is well tested
- Have experience working on the web stack and be willing to become an expert in using Rails stack
- Constantly learning the best practices and improving skill sets
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure
- You have a good sense of humour and like fun
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!