honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Regularly monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns and build processes of increasing efficient return on marketing dollars through data-driven decision making.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Working with HQ (Singapore) on managing seasonal campaigns (ie. Christmas/CNY/Valentine's Day).
- Implementation of best practice from HQ (Singapore) of different channels.
What are we looking for?
- BS/MS degree in marketing/Engineering/Computer Science or a related field.
- You are able to use web and mobile/app advertising and analytics tools to derive insights for the business (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Appsflyer, Facebook Power Editor, MixPanel etc).
- A minimum of 5 years in Marketing with at least 3 years in digital marketing within an eCommerce industry with a strong focus on revenue and market share.
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth.
- You are proactive, take pride and ownership in your work and willing to work hard to get stuff done fast.
- Having both agency and client side experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read APIs and knowledge in SQL will serve you well.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!