honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll be the advocate for automation testing within the team.
- You’ll be required to be programming test scripts with either Python, Ruby, C# or others
- Creating automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Helping to set up and enhance the processes aligning them with the rest of the business.
- Working closely with the product manager across verticals to understand requirements for creating test plans and executing them.
- Build communication within the technical and other departments.
What are we looking for?
- You are a software QA pro!
- Experience working side by side to software engineers.
- Automated testing across mobile and web.
- You’ll be helping the team up to speed with the best practices, methodologies and tools QA.
- Proven experience in configuration and release management.
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment.
- You work well under pressure
- You are easy to work with.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!