honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Formulating and implementing strategy to recruit full time and part time bees for Singapore Operations, including but not limited to, shopping, delivery, customer service and coordination
- Overseeing engagement and communication between the company, shopping bees, and delivery bees, for the creation and maintenance of a vibrant community
- Creating, improving and overseeing the onboarding and training process for all new hires for each function
- Tracking and maintaining all training records for the Singapore Operation team
- Responsible for the maintenance of all best practices, knowledge base, and SOPs for all Singapore Operations Function
- Ensure team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives that will deliver tangible results to the organisation.
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate with business operation or training and and has 3-5 years of operation management experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo