honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- You will lead the crafting of honestbee's PR strategies and messages with the CEO and CMO that will shape the external conversations/narratives on a young brand with customers, media and influencers via traditional and digital media.
- You will develop kick ass press releases/messages/PR ideas that get enthusiastic pickup which will in turn drive positive word of mouth and non-paid media coverage.
- You will create non-paid content to drive brand love, credibility and education in line with the organisation and brand objectives.
- You will actively maintain strong media relationships (local and international) and lead the followups needed for coverage.
- You will be the key face to represent and advocate on behalf of the company to external stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop a cohesive communications plan that drives awareness, brand affinity and sales.
- B.A., B.S., or Masters in a relevant field
- You have at least 6-10 years PR experience across Asia working with strong brands and/or in the e-commerce industry.
- We do everything in house and you must have led PR strategies, programs, and events directly before.
- You should have strong media contacts across Asia which can facilitate implementation.
- You should be great at writing and at pitching new angles to the media.
- You love interacting with people and bringing the best out of them.
- You must be used to the fast pace and resourceful nature of a startup and thrive on the adrenaline.
- You are a strong storyteller who believes in honestbee’s vision
- You are comfortable read/write/speak in English and Mandarin - this is a big plus.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!