honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Cooperating with different teams, collecting and analysing data to build brand developing strategy in order to guide business development team.
- Lead catalogue onboarding and maintenance, categorizing products, maintaining data, and solving product relevant issues from internal and external feedback.
- Be familiar with all supermarket’s products characteristics, local market and local people shopping behaviour. Collaborate internally and with partners in order to meet customers needs through new assortment, pricing, promotion and merchandising.
- Category Manager needs to find out the major patterns in our target customers needs and drive honestbee marketplace development toward it. Be acquainted with our business/customers and be acquainted with relevant tools for helping achieve this goal, are both necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Work Location: Japan Honestbee Office
- Bachelor/Master in Business Major
- Passion for products and customers
- Superb communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- 3-5 years experience in a role enabling the demonstration of those skills through delivered results.
- Experience in grocery retail/grocery manufacturer preferred.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!