honestbee is a more than just a grocery delivery app. We are Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. We take care of those time-consuming daily chores and create time for you to spend doing what you love and care about. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
The world’s most convenient services marketplace.
Provide positive social and financial impact on the lives and businesses that we touch
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. Our teams come from a diverse range of cultures, giving us a competitive edge when working across SE Asia. We are looking for people who are excited about empowering communities as much as we are.
Solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a platform that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
Dare, try, do - we encourage our people to innovate from within and we will never ever stop experimenting and taking risks. If all that makes you buzz in excitement, come join our ambitious, strong-minded and determined team that takes both work and play seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategise business directions for Operations in all cities.
- Work closely with city teams to define the logistics model suitable for the businesses.
- Design, plan and execute delivery network.
- Manage the work to standardize processes and ensure compliance.
- Develop the deliverer training and on-boarding guides to build service quality.
- Lead Customer Service / BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) team.
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance.
- Lead growth for last-mile delivery service business (bee2b).
- Set business requirements and steer IT/Product development work streams.
What are we looking for?
- BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain (or equivalent experience)
- You have a good track record of successful distribution and logistics management
- You have at least 8 years of experience in expanding operational and/or business scale
- You are an "agent of change", with the ability to move quickly and bring a sense of urgency
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You have experience in leading teams with a focus on driving productivity, including interacting and engaging the ground operations teams as key stakeholders
- Your Excel skills is top notch
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You challenge the norm
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!